This article will walk you through connecting to a CCS wireless network while on campus
Information about Wireless Networks:
There are two CCS Wireless Networks:
- Used for students or employees who have a CCS account
- This is preferred over GuestNet because it provides access to more CCS resources - such as printing and Remote Desktop
- Utilizes email and password combo that the user uses to log into any campus PC.
- Provides access to resources outside of CCS’s network ONLY – just internet browsing, no printing capabilities
- Use GuestNet for situations such as having guest presenters on campus or for training guests or future students who do not have user accounts.
The password rotates occasionally. To learn the current password, please visit the Guest Accounts solution article.
For all students, the username is your first name, the first letter of your last name and the last four digits of your student identification number with @bigfoot.spokane.edu.
For all employees, the username uses your first name and last name. If you have a common first and last name, there is a possibility that you will add your middle name (FirstName.M.Lastname), or if your name is longer than 20 characters, it would be (FirstInitial.Lastname).
The ending portion of the account will depend on which domain your email is associated with, depending on your unit. Example:
Instructions to connect to CCS Net: