Community Colleges of Spokane offers the CCS Net wireless network from a number of WiFi Hotspots at SCC and SFCC campuses, as well as, many of our off campus locations. This network is available to all college employees and registered students who have network login accounts. These are the accounts you use to log into computers on campus.
Information about Wireless Networks:
There are two CCS Wireless Networks:
- Used for students or employees who have a CCS account
- This is preferred over GuestNet because it provides access to more CCS resources - such as printing and Remote Desktop
- Utilizes email and password combo that the user uses to log into any campus PC.
- Provides access to resources outside of CCS’s network ONLY – just internet browsing, no printing capabilities
- Use GuestNet for situations such as having guest presenters on campus, or for training of guests or future students who do not have user accounts.
rotates occasionally. To learn the current password, please contact the IT
Support Center at 533-4357 (HELP).
For all students, the username is your first name,
the first letter of your last name and the last four digits of your student
identification number with @bigfoot.spokane.edu.
For all employees, the username uses your first name and last name. If you have a common first and last name, there is a possibility that you will add your middle name (FirstName.M.Lastname) or if your name were longer than 20 characters, it would be (FirstInitial.Lastname).
The ending portion of the account will depend to which domain your email is associated with, depending on your unit. Example:
Instructions to connect to CCS Net:
Mac OS X
iPad and iPhone