Your network account provides you with:
- a logon account for college-owned student equipment
- an email account in the bigfoot.spokane.edu mail domain (hosted through Microsoft's Office 365 cloud service)
- access to Office 365 online or through downloadable applications
- access to the campus WiFi network (CCS Net)
- access to the library databases
- an account for NuPark
Description/Steps for Resolution
Your username is a combination of your First Name, Last Name Initial, and the last four digits of your ctcLink ID number.
For example, a student whose name was Jane Doe and whose ctcLink ID number was 123456789 would have her username created as follows:
- First name: Jane
- Last name initial: D
- Last four digits of ctcLink ID number: 6789
With this information, her completed username would be: JaneD6789
- If your first name is hyphenated or has spaces in it, these will be removed. For example, Rae-Ann will become RaeAnn; Mary Beth will become MaryBeth.
- The system will use the name you applied to school with. Thus, if you applied to school as Raymond, but go by the name Ray, your account will use Raymond for your name.
- If you change any part of your name, please change it first with Admissions and Registration. A few days after you have requested the change, then check in with IT about the name change for your account.
You can access your email account and Office 365 account here:
The information that you provided on your application for admission is used to create an Office 365 account. This provides you with an email address in the form:
In the Jane Doe example, the email address will look like this:
If you need additional assistance logging in to your Student Network Account please call the IT Support Center at 509-533-4357.