IT provides an Office 365 account for students who are enrolled in current quarter classes. If a student is not enrolled in a current quarter class in ctcLink, they will not have access to a bigfoot account.
Student email address format is:
You can access your email account and Office 365 account here:
A link to Office 365 is also located on the Student Tools drop-down menu from your college's homepage
Reset your password:
O365 self-service password: https://passwordreset.microsoftonline.com/
Your username is a combination of your First Name, Last Name Initial, and the last four digits of your ctcLink ID number. The information that you provided on your application for admission is used to create an Office 365 account.
For example, a student whose name was Jane Doe and whose ctcLink ID number was 123456789 would have her username created as follows:
- First name: Jane
- Last name initial: D
- Last four digits of ctcLink ID number: 6789
With this information, the username would be: JaneD6789 and the email address would be JaneD6789@bigfoot.spokane.edu
- If your first name is hyphenated or has spaces in it, these will be removed. For example, Rae-Ann will become RaeAnn; Mary Beth will become MaryBeth.
- The system will use the name you applied to school with. Thus, if you applied to school as Raymond, but go by the name Ray, your account will use Raymond for your name.
- If you change any part of your name, please change it first with Admissions and Registration. A few days after you have requested the change, then check in with IT about the name change for your account.
Your Bigfoot account will be used for the following:
- login to college-owned student equipment
- a bigfoot email address, which can be accessed through Office 365
- many Office 365 apps available online
- access to the campus WiFi network (CCS Net)
- access to the library databases
- an account for NuPark - purchasing parking passes
- access to Zoom
If you need additional assistance logging into your Student Network Account please call the IT Support Center at 509-533-4357 option 2