If you would like to host a meeting
If you are attending a conference hosted by someone else, you should be able to click the link in the email you receive inviting you to the conference and follow the prompts.
If you do NOT have the Zoom app installed, go to https://www.zoom.us/ and select "Host a Meeting" to start the installation.
Once you DO the Zoom app installed, follow the instructions below -
1. Open a browser and goto www.zoom.us and Click on "Sign In"
2. Then Login using the E-mail [email@example.com] and password [##zoom!!].
3. Once you have logged in, you can click on My Meeting. Check the times of existing meetings so you don't schedule your meeting to conflict with another scheduled meeting.
4. Once you have verified that your meeting is not going to conflict with an existing meeting, click "Schedule a Meeting" to start a instant meeting or schedule a meeting.
5. Make sure the highlighted item below are set before you save your meeting.
Note: Sign out when you are done. If you are nervous about hosting a meeting, schedule a practice meeting with your work neighbor.
Zoom does require a software client be installed on your computer or device. You will be prompted to do this when you first attend a meeting. So, if this is your first time attending a Zoom meeting, give yourself some extra time to get the software installed.
Alternatively the PC client for Windows is available from the Software Center (to access this, just type Software Centre into the search bar of your Start Menu).
'How To' guides and software clients for other operating systems can be found on the Zoom support center at https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us.
You can request onsite assistance with this service by submitting a request through our Freshservice Portal. The service is called Video Conference/Event. Follow the link to open a request. We do need seven (7) days' notice to assure we have a technician available to assist you.