The Meeting Center Schedulers
You can schedule a WebEx meeting using either the Advanced Scheduler or the Quick Scheduler, both of which are available after you log in to your WebEx site. IT does not pay for or maintain WebEx subscriptions or accounts. To host a meeting you do need a paid accounts.
The Advanced Scheduler lets you add more information about your meeting, while the Quick Scheduler is often used to start a meeting on short notice.
To open and use the Advanced Scheduler:
1. Click Host a Meeting > Schedule a Meeting on the left navigation bar of your WebEx Meeting Center site. Your site might be configured for the Quick Scheduler to open.
2. Click Advanced Scheduler. The Advanced Scheduler opens on the 'Required Information' page.
Your 'Teleconference account' details are automatically populated.
3. Enter a Meeting topic, then enter and confirm the password (if asked).
4. Click Start if you want the meeting to begin immediately, or click each of the links on the right-hand side of the page and complete the information.
5. Click Schedule Meeting when you are done entering the additional information.
To Open and use the Quick Scheduler:
1. Click Host a Meeting > Schedule a Meeting on the left navigation bar of your WebEx Meeting Center site.
2. Click Quick Scheduler. The Quick Scheduler opens on the 'Schedule a Meeting' page.
3. Enter a Meeting topic, then enter and confirm the password (not mandatory).
4. Specify the Date, Time, and Duration.
5. Enter the Attendees.
6. Click Start.
Start a Meeting
The host will start a scheduled meeting. Hosts can also start an unscheduled 'instant meeting' and then invite other participants to join.
To start a scheduled meeting:
1. Log in to your Meeting Center site and click My WebEx on the top navigation bar. A list of meetings appears.
2. Select the meeting from the list and click Start. The Meeting window opens.
To start an instant meeting:
On your WebEx site, click Meet Now on the left navigation bar. The meeting window opens, and you can then invite participants. Learn more about instant meetings here.
What happens if I need assistance? Before submitting a Service Request:
- If something is not working call the IT Support Center at 533-4357