The IT Support Center, formerly known as the IT HelpDesk, should be a "one-stop shop" for assistance with information technology needs. We have four ways for you to report your computing issues to us and get a technician assigned to work with you on the solution. They all work well, so use whichever works best for you.
Description/Steps for Resolution
- Go to https://ccspokane.freshservice.com/support/home and click on either Service Catalog or Request a Service to create a ticket that will automatically route to the correct technician.
- An incident is an unexpected disruption of regular work. Examples include:
- My phone doesn’t have a dial tone
- The projector in 30-206 won’t turn on
- My office computer in room 7-160 is printing only a magnified portion of my print job
- A service request can be any of a myriad of options. Therefore, we have a Service Catalog for you to browse through or search to find your specific request. Examples include:
- I was told to request halFILE be put on my computer
- I need this web page (include web page URL) updated as shown in the attachment
- We have converted room 1-1130 on the SCC campus into our IT Support Center location. The members of our Incident Team have their offices here, along with their manager, Sarah Sullivan. These people answer the IT Support Center phone and email. Many times, they are able to help you immediately over the phone or in your office or classroom. If they cannot, they will create a Freshservice ticket direct your request to the appropriate group in IT. A technician will be in contact with you as soon as possible.
- The people in this center are able to help you with many of your IT-related needs at the moment you come in. If your laptop won’t connect to the wifi, bring it to the walk-up center and get some assistance.
- The IT Support Center (and Library, at SFCC) is available in-person from 7:30 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday.
IT Support Center Manager
- IT Services now operates a consolidated Support Center phone queue. When we are particularly busy you will be told
that you are in the waiting queue to talk to a technician. You will,
also, be given an option to leave a voice message instead of waiting in
- The queue is staffed Monday through Thursday 7:30 AM - 6:30 PM and Friday from 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM.
Call us at (509) 533-HELP or (509) 533-4357
- Our mailbox, ITSupportCenter@ccs.spokane.edu, is monitored Monday through Thursday 7:15 AM - 6:30 PM and Friday from 7:15 AM - 4:30 PM.
- Who you are, and the best way(s) to contact you.
- Where you are encountering the problem (Campus, building, and room number)
- The name of the college-owned computer or printer you are having an issue with
- Screen shots of error messages can be attached to the email. These are often extremely helpful to us in finding and resolving the problem you are reporting.
Keywords: IT Help Desk, IT Support Center, Technical Support