What is ctcLink?
ctcLink is the implementation of a single, centralized system of online functions to give students, faculty and staff anytime, anywhere access to a modern, efficient way of doing their college business. But, it's about much more than new software. As the current 30-year-old administrative system is replaced, colleges will also align their core business processes with the delivered software solution, making for streamlined, standardized practices across the 34-college system.
What is my password?
(Image shows the login prompts for ctcLink)
These are the ctcLink password rules:
- Must have a minimum of 8 characters
- Must have 1 upper case letter/alpha
- Must have 1 lower case letter/alpha
- Must have 1 number
- Special character may be used, but not required (such as #,!,%,*)
- Do NOT use all or part of your first or last name as part of your password.
Community Colleges of Spokane ctcLink help desk
- Spokane students, staff and faculty phone: 509-533-4357
- Email: ITSupportCenter@ccs.spokane.edu
Tips and training Information above is from the Washington State Board of Community and Technical Colleges website. http://www.sbctc.edu/colleges-staff/it-support/ctclink/