Your Bigfoot email
- Open your favorite browser
- Use this link to get to your email login page
- You might consider creating a bookmark for this location.
- Your Bigfoot email address is exactly the same as your college login, the same username and password used to login to campus computers.
- If you are accessing your email from a public computer, we suggest that you uncheck the boxes for “Remember me” and “Remember my password”
You may use the same link to get to this part of the cloud, whether you are on campus, or not. The screens presented will look slightly different depending upon where you are logging in from. Follow either link below to see screen shots of the login process.
Take a few minutes to become familiar with the many features available to you. Some interesting options available:
- You can personalize your Bigfoot account
- Your own personal calendar and contacts
- Access to Office 365 in the cloud applications with the ability to download the applications to five devices -- PC, Mac, phone
- 50GB of storage space available through OneDrive
- You can store pictures or videos
- Create a webpage or blog
Modified on: Thu, 4 Jan, 2018 at 12:19 PM
Was this answer helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.