1. Choose the Control Panel from the Start Menu.
2. Choose View network status and tasks. (Screen 1)
3. Click on Manage wireless networks in the left sidebar
4. Click on Add near the top left (Screen 2).
5. Choose Manually create a network profile (Screen 3)
6. Enter the following information (Screen 4):
|Network name:||CCS Net|
7. Click Next.
8. Click Change connection settings (Screen 5).
9. Click on the Security tab at the top of the window. (Screen 6)
10. Click on the Settings button.
11. Uncheck the box that says Validate server certificate (Screen 7)
12. Click on the Configure... button.
13. Uncheck the box that says Automatically use my Windows logon name and password (and domain if any). (Screen 8)
14. Click OK on the EAP MSCHAPv2 Properties window and on the Protected EAP Properties window.
15. Now click on Advanced settings.
16. Make sure Specify authentication mode is checked and set to User or computer authentication (Screen 9)
17. Click OK to close all the open windows used to configure the wireless settings.
NOTE: Do not click Cancel or the X in the upper right corner of the windows or the settings will not be saved.
18. You should see a bubble pop up in the lower right hand corner of your screen asking for additional to connect to CCS Net. Click anywhere in that bubble (Screen 10)
19. In the Windows Security window, enter your CCS network username and password in the respective boxes. (Screen 11)
a. Students should add @bigfoot.spokane.edu after their username.
b. Faculty and staff should enter one of the following after their username, depending on which domain they belong to:
20. Click OK and you should be connected to the Internet.