Self-service (Request a Service) and (Report an Incident)
- A service request can be any of a myriad of options. Therefore, we have a Service Catalog for you to browse through or search to find your specific request. Examples include
- Install software
- Create a new distribution list
- Purchase a new printer or computer to replace an older model
Requesting a Service. The Service Catalog consolidates
all the services that you are entitled to. The catalog makes it easy
for you to request services by providing a one stop shop on the portal.
You can request the services you need in a few easy steps.
1. Go to https://ccspokane.freshservice.com/support/home. If you are on the CCS wireless or off campus click Sign In (upper right hand corner of the screen). Click on either Service Catalog or Request a Service.
(Image of the Freshservice portal showing the location of the Service catalog tab and the Request a Service button)
From the list of services click on the one that you want to request.
You can even search for it directly. If you can’t find a request for the
service you need, use the Request that best fits. If a ticket has a description field, make sure you are putting in a description that is specific. If you use something like Help in the description field of all your tickets, tracking them will be a challenge.
(Image of the Service Catalog showing Software category outlined)
(Image of an Access Request-Existing Network Share request filled out)
(Image of a Request with the Place Request button highlighted)
You can report an incident in a few easy steps.
1. Go to https://ccspokane.freshservice.com/support/home and click Report an Incident.
(Image of the Report an Incident button)
2. Complete the form with any information you may have. The more information you provide the better we are able to assist you. When you hit enter on the subject line you will see related articles which may answer your question or solve the issue.
(Image of an Incident form showing Related articles on the right hand side of the screen)
3. Once you have completed the form click the Submit button at the bottom of the page.
(Image of the Submit and Cancel buttons)